The Nottelmann Music Scholarship is a means to provide financial
assistance to those students who intend to continue their education in
music. The deadline for submitting an application is Friday, March 11, 2016.
About the Scholarship:
will be two (2) $500.00 non-renewable scholarships, with one recipient
from Mehlville High School and one recipient from Oakville High School.
scholarship will be issued at the beginning of the fall semester for
the purpose of aiding the students in the tuition and/or room and board
- Each scholarship will be made payable to the recipient and their selected school.
for any reason the recipient becomes ineligible to accept the
scholarship, the selection committee may, at its discretion, select
another recipient from the remaining applicants.
- Each recipient
of this scholarship may attend any accredited junior college, college,
university, or conservatory, but must be enrolled in a full time program
majoring in music.
Guidelines - applicants of the scholarship must:
- Submit a complete application within the specified deadline to receive consideration for the scholarship.
- Deadline to apply is Friday, March 11, 2016.
two (2) letters of recommendation from people, other than relatives,
who can speak of your character and personal qualities.
- Currently be an active member in the Mehlville School District.
- Be a graduating senior of the Mehlville School District.
- Have an accumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better.
- Provide proof of acceptance from the college or university you plan to attend.
Click HERE for more information and application.