The Office of Student Services is located in the District's Administration Building, 3120 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63125. The department's main phone number is (314) 467-5229 and fax number is (314) 467-5297.
Provide instructional, behavioral and administrative support to ensure that each and every student achieves meaningful and challenging learning outcomes.
The Office of Student Services provides:
- Instructional support services for students with unique leaning needs
- Specialized programs designed to assist students to meet high learning standards and become contributing members of the community
- Specialized instruction, support and assistance for students with disabilities, English Learners, Gifted students and students who are affected by poverty or are homeless
- Training and ongoing technical support for the District’s Positive Behavior and Intervention Support teams
- Health Services Department assistance
- Voluntary Interdistrict Choice Corporation (VICC) services
Many, but not all of the programs in the Student Services Department are mandated by federal or state law and may be partially funded by them.